The Student News Site of Panther Creek High School

Panther Creek News

Panther Creek News

Panther Creek News

Don’t Call It a Rebound

Panther Creek has a very inspiring and hardworking team catching other schools off-guard with their determination and talent. They have put in great effort and have shown great teamwork skills. Despite facing challenges they have shown resilience and commitment to succeed. In their matchups against Ranchview, Van Alystin, and Celina, Panther Creek demonstrated their ability to rise to the challenge and deliver when it matters most. Each victory was hard-earned, with the team displaying grit and determination until the final buzzer. As the season progresses, Panther Creek’s basketball team continues to prove that they are a force to be reckoned with. With their eyes set on further success, they are poised to leave an indelible mark on the high school basketball landscape, inspiring fans and competitors alike with their passion, skill, and unwavering dedication. Panther Creek varsity basketball player Mario said that they implant what they do in practices into the games by “repetition and consistency”. In order for the team to have made it this far the team has had “to stay accountable to each other in all schooling activities,” Mario explains. 

Currently, Panther Creek’s boys team is heading to the 2nd round of playoffs earning the title of co-district champion as a 2nd year program.

In summary, Panther Creek’s basketball team exemplifies perseverance and unity, serving as an inspiration for high school athletes. Through hard work, teamwork, and resilience, they have demonstrated their commitment to success on the court.  Panther Creek players RJ, Mario, and Sabien all agree that in order to stay on this winning path they have to keep their eyes on success and hard work as a team. As they continue to face challenges with determination and passion, it is clear that Panther Creek’s basketball team will leave a lasting impression on the high school basketball community, motivating future generations of players to strive for excellence.